We are proud to announce the 8th Northern European Conference on Travel Medicine (NECTM8), will take place from 3 to 5 June 2020 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Former successful conferences show it is the perfect opportunity for travel medicine professionals to learn, interact and get inspired. In our scientific program we will concentrate on the most recent developments in the multi-disciplinary field of travel medicine inspired by the conference theme ‘Maritime’. The Scientific Committee, chaired by Martin Grobusch, is planning for two parallel sessions, which also features a dedicated nursing track and a general practice track.
We look very much forward to be inspired, engaged and educated together with you all at NECTM8 in Rotterdam!
The Netherlands National Coordination Center for Travelers Health Advice (LCR),
NECTM8 Local Organising Committee
- 2 September 2019: registration open
- 7 October 2019: abstract submission open
- 2 January 2020: early bird registration deadline
- 31 January 2020: abstract submission deadline
- 4 May 2020: regular registration deadline
- As of 4 June 2020: on-site registration
Please leave your details below.