The programme reflects current scientific challenges as well as specific travel medicine issues inspired by the maritime conference theme. The Scientific Committee is planning for three parallel session tracks, incorporating a dedicated nursing track on Thursday and a general practice track on Friday.
Topics covered will include (Please note topics are still subject to change):
· Digital tools for travel medicine
· Organization and contents of the travel health consult
· Current epidemiology
· The vulnerable traveler: elderly, immune compromised
· New vaccines
· Antibiotic resistance
· Post travel diagnostics and care
· History maritime diseases
· Vaccinations and the anti-vaccine movement
More information on the programme will follow.